Tuesday 12 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Albeit a little late. I had a well deserved break over the holidays in preparation for the start of the wedding season and a busy few months ahead. The season kicks off for me this year with the Ayrshire Wedding Show, which takes place on the 30/31 Jan. This is the shows 5th year and I have exhibited there since the very first one, probably my favourite show since I am an Ayrshire girl I feel very at home there.

After a few weeks break, it's time for the biggest show of the year - The Scottish Wedding Show at Glasgow's SECC. This is a very busy show with so much to see and do. It's great for brides looking to tie up the final details or for those just staring out with planning it is fantastic for ideas and inspiration.

We offer a 10% discount on all orders placed at both of these shows. We hope to see you there. x

No comments:

Post a Comment