Wednesday 16 February 2011

OPULENCE COLLECTION 2011

I have been working on my latest collection for some time now, and it feels good that it's now complete.
The collection is inspired by the many bespoke pieces I've been asked to design for my brides over the last wee while. I would describe the designs as vintage chic with a modern twist.

It is clear from my consultations with clients that the days of boxing your accessories up in the attic only to take a peek at them now and again are well and truly gone. Brides are looking for hair accessories and jewellery that will look stunning on their big day and that they can wear many many times afterwards. So with this in mind the collection is a mix of stunningly simple earrings and bracelets perfect for everyday wear and statement style headbands and necklaces which make the perfect accompaniment to the 'little black dress' for any special occasion.

View the full collection HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment